Monday, April 17, 2017

I Feel Bad About My Neck, By Nora Ephron - March

Image result

I felt pretty excited about this book because the author is the screenwriter for a couple of my favorite flicks (Sleepless in Seattle, You've Got Mail).  I thought, this should be perfect!

It was ok.

In fact, I didn't even finish it.  It was just a collection of short little blurbs from her life experiences with random things (like her neck or her purse).  They were slightly entertaining, but I wasn't drawn in.  I didn't find myself shirking my daily responsibilities to nab a few more minutes of reading time.  I was bummed.

It's a quick read.  I should've just persevered.  I feel like my goal for March wasn't quite met.  Though, to be fair to myself, it was the second book I attempted to read.  My next book (should I be able to finish this month - I haven't exactly started it, yet), will make mention of the second attempted book for last month.  I guess you'll just have to see.  ðŸ˜‰

No comments: