Tuesday, May 16, 2017

You Don't Sweat Much For a Fat Girl, by Celia Rivenbark

Image result

I like this woman.  She says it like it is.  She's irreverent.  She's real.

And, yet, I couldn't finish the book.  What's up with that?? I love these kinds of books! Or so I thought.  I prefer non-fiction to fiction, any day.  I love a good romantic comedy in pretty much any form, but I love people even more.  I love their stories, the raw and real.  The true life experiences of anyone.  I love it.

I yearn for a page-turner, one I can't put down.  I miss that! I need that!

I just had an idea... I need to go on a fast, of sorts.  I need to delete Netflix and all things visual from my life for a time... maybe a month.

And I need to spend some time at the library without my impatient family.

I would recommend this book, though, to those who aren't afraid of reality.

No comments: