Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I'm Half-Sick of Shadows, by Alan Bradley


I was sad to finish this book... it was another really good one.

I feel like I know the characters as real people, now.  It was so enjoyable getting to know Flavia more.  I especially love her budding relationship with her father and her strong bond with Dogger.  There was a hint of love exchanged between her and her sisters, this time, too.  

I loved this story! At first, I thought it was going to be one of my lesser favorites, but once I reached a certain point in the book, it was all I could do to put it down! I'm labeling these purchase-worthy because I want to read them over and over, again! I'm so glad there's another one coming out in March! 

I don't know where Mr. Bradley gets his genius, but I'm certainly so glad he's chosen to share it with the world.  :)

No comments: