Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Road to Grace, by Richard Paul Evans


This one's been a long time coming... it was released LAST YEAR - almost a whole year ago! I'm almost ashamed to admit this, but I didn't even buy it until last week.  *gasp* I know... I usually buy them before they're even released! 

Anyway, it was definitely worth the wait, and good timing really - he's due to release the next one in The Walk series quite soon, so I won't have forgotten anything.

NOT THAT I COULD, mind you! This one was really good! The ending was a shocker! I have to wonder if it'll change the whole dynamic of the story line, now...

This one was full of profundities, invoking tears numerous times throughout.  It was a marvelous read and I'm better because of it.  I love books that touch my life in a very personal way, that promote healing and growth in my own trials and situations.  I don't know where he gets it, but I'm so very grateful that RPE shares his wisdom with the masses.  I'm sincerely looking forward to the next edition to the series.  :)

No comments: