Tuesday, September 26, 2017

The 5 Second Rule, by Mel Robbins



I read this book in one day.

I love her simple concept that could so profoundly change a person's life.  I don't buy books unless I'm going to read them more than once... I'm buying this book.  I consider it a wise investment.  Plus, I want my own copy so I can mark it up, make notes, and highlight sections for reference.

I've begun to implement the 5 Second Rule in my life and it has been cool to feel so empowered.  We all too often talk ourselves out of something great, simply because it lies outside of our comfort zone.  This book teaches you how to stop doing that.  It really is pretty great.  She provides the tools needed, the testimonials to back it up and examples of the many areas in your life that could benefit from using this powerful method of making lasting changes and accomplishing goals.  She even provides research to back up how and why it works.  And it's easy.

I would highly recommend adding this book to your virtual, literal, or mental collection.  It's just dang awesome.  I can't wait to read it, again, and this time fully digest it.  (The first time I practically devoured it - it was due that same day with no renewals.  How's that for motivation? Ha!)

Here's a sneak-peak.  ;)

No comments: