Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Same Kind of Different As Me, by Ron Hall & Denver Moore with Lynn Vincent

Image result

If you liked Fireproof, Courageous, Flywheel or Facing the Giants, you'll love this book.  I saw the movie trailer and couldn't get through it without tearing up.  If the trailer was so touching, I imagined the book would be just as great or even better.

It was.  It didn't take me long to read it - it was hard to put down.  It was incredibly touching and made me want to be a better person, showing God's love to any and all I meet.

The two men who wrote this book are real and their story is real.  Their lives were changed by Ron's wife, Deborah, who not only blessed their lives but the lives of so many.

I'm not going to give any spoilers, but this is definitely worth the read.  But only if you like true life inspiring stories and own some tissues.  Tissues are surely needed when reading this book.

I'm excited to see the movie.  I consider myself blessed to have made this story a part of my life.  I'm grateful to the authors for sharing it.

Here's a sneak-peak.  ;)

No comments: