Friday, October 27, 2017

Rebel Queen, by Michelle Moran

Image result

I love Michelle Moran's novels! They're all historical fiction and so extremely well-written.  I read this many moons, ago, but realized there were a great many books I read in the three years I didn't post anything (2014-2017) that I want to log.  This is one that came to my mind, today. 

Moran does her research.  If you visit her website, that becomes clear.  She doesn't just rehash things she's read, she travels and learns and absorbs the information, then she uses her literary magic to twirl it into stories that engross the reader.  She makes it quite hard to put her books down.

So far, I've read every one of her books.  I used to follow her journey through the creating of her next... then life happened and I forgot all about them.  Something plucked that brain string in my mind, today, and here we are. 

No comments: