Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Book Club and Joint Reviews!!

Ok, so I decided I love the ideas I've gotten so far.

I'm going to try them to test the waters and do some tweaking later if necessary.

First, I want all to feel welcome to do a book review! I can only read so many books in a week (ha, usually one!) and it would be more interesting to others to, well, hear from others!

So, when you read a book you want to review, just email me the title, author, and review and I'll copy and paste it to my blog for others to share.  I'll be posting my email address on the side column.

If you have book suggestions for either adults OR children, email me and I'll share them on my blog, both through a posting and adding them to a list on the side column.

Also, every month, we can all suggest some books to read together, you know like a book club.  I'll post them all and we can do a vote, choosing, say, two.  We read them and discuss. 

How does that sound?

I think this is going to be so much fun!

No comments: