Sunday, October 11, 2009

Short Break

When I read, I often become a part of the book.  Or, rather, the book becomes a part of me.  I literally lose myself in the pages and become someone else for a moment.  Afterward, I feel the emotions the main character felt.  It's exhausting, really.  So, I haven't even started my RPE book, yet.  (For shame, I know.)  I will in the next day or two. 

In the meantime, does anyone else care do submit a review?

I'm finding this blog isn't as exciting as I'd hoped.... maybe we can start a book club book?

I didn't sleep well, so my motivators are a bit down today.  :)

I realize I didn't put my email address on the side column, yet, so click here if you feel the urge to email me.  :)

2 comments:

Cortney said...

I'm working on reading The Lost Symbol, but it's taking me a while to do it....I find I have no time to read, except when I go to bed, and even then I'm so exhausted that I get maybe 30 mins of reading done.

Jami said...

Oooh! I'm very excited to hear about that book! I read the Da Vinci code and loved it! He was so good at writing it all that I had to keep telling myself throughout the whole thing that it wasn't real...lol! Can't wait!