Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Finished!

I finished it! It was awesome! His books are such quick reads, but they're so so good! I've decided to eventually start reading all of his books in order, all over again.  It's been several years since I've read most of them, anyway.

This was a spin (sort of) on the Scrooge story, a man trying to change when he's confronted with his "ghosts of Christmas' past".  The ending wasn't sugary sweet, but ended so well just the same.  I love how he has a dose of reality going on throughout the book.

I highly recommend reading it! It has a Christmas title but it's not all about Christmas at all, but real life and how we can change even though sometimes it feels too late. 

My favorite quote from the book:

"We all get lost sometimes.  The trick is to believe that we're worth finding."

Definitely a MUST read!

No comments: